I guess the time has finally come for all of us to realize that Randy is NEVER going to post another blog update again and it is time for US to just move on. After much prodding from several people, I have reluctantly decided to try my hand at this blogging thing. I'm sorry to report such sad news for many of you who looked forward to Randy's funny post's but he has decided to abandon us for his precious facebook. I will do my best to not disappoint any with my post's but can't promise I will be as funny or creative as my spouse. However, I will never abandon you for facebook.
Sincerely,
The better half of Randy.

13 comments:
Way to go Heather! It is about time there is an update here! Love the new pics of the kids and fam! So fun to see you the other day! I look forward to more posts!!
I knew something was up when I saw all the pictures had changed yesterday (I still check it on a regular basis). I am so glad you are taking the reigns, welcome to the blogging world! I anxiously await new posts!
Bout freakin time - who needs Randy?
Yea! I can't wait, your just as funny as Randy anyway. I love the new pictures. Now go, blog away!
Heather, I'm glad you're stepping up. I gave up on Randy long ago, but I'll never lose faith in you!
Heather, this blog is in better hands now. And Facebook is evil...it sucks too much time out of your hands. Help Randy recognize this, and he will thank you one day for it. ;)
Woohoo!!! A new post!!! Love the new photos BTW!! Looking forward to reading from you Heather :)
Yea Heather. I was just stopping by to tell Randy how disappointed I am with his blogging. I am so glad you joined the club. Tell Randy he will be missed (a little). Cute pictures. You go girl!!!
I love the new look of the blog. So glad that you are taking charge. Way to go!! Can't wait for the summer posts.
Love the pictures! Welcome to the blogging world! Can't wait to read more!!!
Yeah! I like your half! Glad to have you "guys" back! Cute pictures of the family!!! Now, when can we SEE you guys???? Summer is here! Time to get together! My kids need your kids!
I happened to ACCIDENTALLY click on this blog in my favorites and was SHOCKED to find something new! I'm so proud of you! Way to bail Randy out! I think you are just as funny as Randy but just in your own cute "Heather" way! Now if we can just get Kayce to update hers! I'm sick of reading the Bear Lake story! :)
Post a Comment