This is me, Heather and Mitchell at his Pack meeting last night. Mitchell worked very hard this past year to earn his Wolf badge. We are very proud of him and his accomplishment. Great job Mitch!
Mitch and his fellow Cub Scouts just prior to the flag ceremony.
This past Sunday we celebrated Mitchell's 9th birthday with Grandma Lou and Grammy and Grandpa. Heather fixed a wonderful dinner and we had a great time celebrating!

Mitch and Grandma Lou.

Mitch and Grandma Lou.
Midget and Caleb

Caleb and I swimming at Mitchell's birthday party

This is a classic...Mitchell's friend Kyson Thomas was invited to his party this past Saturday. Kyson's mom happened to be out of town so the buying and wrapping of Mitchell's present from Kyson fell to Kyson's dad Jeff. This is what the "wrapped" present looked like. Classic Jeff. It reads: "To: Mitch From: Kyson Dad wrapped by Jeff...Sorry." I'm still laughing at the garbage sack and duct tape. Good job Jeff!

Mitch and his birthday party gang. Friends from the 'hood and friends from his football team.

These are the sugar cookies I made for his party. Mitch helped decorate them and every boy had their number that was from their football jersey. (Or just their favorite number). The purple and black represent Riverton colors.

If one Pinewood Derby a year isn't enough, try two! Riley had her Powder Puff Derby with the Achievement Day girls last week. Here is the finished product. Thanks again to Rick for helping me get the lead in the car. I'm so proud of Riley. She helped design the car, including knowing exactly what color she wanted and stickers. She took 4th place overall!! I asked her if she wanted a car that looks good or that will win. She said one that looks good. I think we accomplished both. Good job Ri!

Riley and I with the winning car at the Derby. If you're wondering why I have my coat on, Heather and I were in and out of the gym while Caleb was puking all over the place. He got a little 24-hour flu bug that manifested at the Derby that night. I was back and forth between home and church.

Caleb took a little field trip with his class to the fire station a couple weeks ago. Here he is getting out of the fire truck. He had a great time.

I love this picture of Caleb in the tub. Notice all of his Super heor friends he bathes with. That is just a small sampling of what normally accompanies him in the tub.

Heather and I just before a Halloween party. What a hot witch!

The witch is gettin' her some before the party. Yes I was a fat ballerina for Halloween.
Caleb and I swimming at Mitchell's birthday party
This is a classic...Mitchell's friend Kyson Thomas was invited to his party this past Saturday. Kyson's mom happened to be out of town so the buying and wrapping of Mitchell's present from Kyson fell to Kyson's dad Jeff. This is what the "wrapped" present looked like. Classic Jeff. It reads: "To: Mitch From: Kyson Dad wrapped by Jeff...Sorry." I'm still laughing at the garbage sack and duct tape. Good job Jeff!
Mitch and his birthday party gang. Friends from the 'hood and friends from his football team.
These are the sugar cookies I made for his party. Mitch helped decorate them and every boy had their number that was from their football jersey. (Or just their favorite number). The purple and black represent Riverton colors.
If one Pinewood Derby a year isn't enough, try two! Riley had her Powder Puff Derby with the Achievement Day girls last week. Here is the finished product. Thanks again to Rick for helping me get the lead in the car. I'm so proud of Riley. She helped design the car, including knowing exactly what color she wanted and stickers. She took 4th place overall!! I asked her if she wanted a car that looks good or that will win. She said one that looks good. I think we accomplished both. Good job Ri!
Riley and I with the winning car at the Derby. If you're wondering why I have my coat on, Heather and I were in and out of the gym while Caleb was puking all over the place. He got a little 24-hour flu bug that manifested at the Derby that night. I was back and forth between home and church.
Caleb took a little field trip with his class to the fire station a couple weeks ago. Here he is getting out of the fire truck. He had a great time.
I love this picture of Caleb in the tub. Notice all of his Super heor friends he bathes with. That is just a small sampling of what normally accompanies him in the tub.
Heather and I just before a Halloween party. What a hot witch!
The witch is gettin' her some before the party. Yes I was a fat ballerina for Halloween.

14 comments:
Wow Rand, you make a really ugly woman! Let's all be glad you're a man! I love those sugar cookies and I'm impressed that you helped decorate...maybe your halloween costume helped you get in touch with your feminine side!
Your kids are too cute!
Glad to see you could take time away from facebook to update your blog.
Wow Randy, you are so hot wearing a tutu. It looks like you've been staying busy. Maybe that's why I don't see you anymore. Maybe we should go for a walk.
Hey Randy! Boy, there's alot to comment on. First, love the new family picture. Second, I thought you were a sumu wrestler at first but the ballerina was nice. Like the wig. Your kids look cute as always. Looks like you've been busy! Noah just started scouts and Kelly is really excited!!!!! Noah too.
I am loving the posts of late and all the pictures, thanks for humoring me! I can't believe midget is 9! I have a picture of you and mitch in the pool at Little America the night before you left for Washington that looks exactly like that one of Caleb! Where does time go? Glad to hear he had a good b-day, sorry we missed it! Love you all! Oh, and please don't ever wear that fat suit again!
It's fun to see your family photos!! Keep 'em comin'!
It was good to get caught up. I love the fat ballerina! Too funny!
Mitch, we are the Wolf leaders in our ward. Awesome work on earning your Wolf badge. That takes commitment and work (from Mom and Dad, too). Now on to Bears!
Your family is so cute and fun; these pics make me miss you guys all the more. Fun to chat w/Heather on the phone yesterday. And Christen is right: you make a seriously ugly woman, Randy! Good thing you have Heather in there to straighten the gene pool out--she does make a hot witch!
btw: Heather, thanks for the tip on Judy's cleaning service. I called her and we're all set for Jaimy...shh, don't tell!:)
Could I borrow that pink dress? I think it would fit me.
Keep checking, hoping for another post. But no!
so does this mean you're done blogging?
NOVEMBER???!!! That was your last post, are you kidding me! Come on and do a post already!
Randy BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You are such a face book head. Come on don't neglect your blogging fans. I am sooooooooooo disappointed.
No really I am .
Heather, maybe you should take it over!!!
I will be back
Post a Comment