
After weeks of bribes, it's finally happened.....Caleb lost his first tooth. I've been trying to convince him to let me pull it, but he was having none of that. So, last night I asked him to let me "look" at it, and what do ya know.....it just came out. (okay, I helped a little). He didn't feel a thing. In fact, when I told him I pulled it out he thought I was teasing him. He was super excited and even got his Grandma Lou to give him a dollar. I have to admit however, It does make me a little sad. Once they start losing their teeth it seems that they are truly through their "little kid" stage. Now it's on to the awkward stage and gnarly teeth. Thank heaven for braces. I have a feeling (after seeing his father's pics when he was a lad) he will be needing them.

5 comments:
These kids on your blog surely can't be yours :-) They're WAAAY too big!!
that's basically how ben's first tooth went - they must be related!
That is the same dang tooth I was trying to get out over a month ago!!! I can't believe it hung on that long! He looks darling!
Yeah!!! Only 19 more teeth to go!! If Dale had his way, the Tooth Fairy would give you $20 at your first tooth and be done with it.!! He's such a guy!
Your blog is in another dry spell again. Time for a new post! :) We missed you guys in Huntsville on the 4th. We're hoping next year, we'll make an appearance.
Post a Comment