Okay, I know it has been a year since my last update, but I don't want any crap. Here is a brief rundown of the past few months ( I'm not doing the whole year). Riley completed another year of dance competitions. She did an awesome job, as usual. I wish I could say she got all of her dancing talent from me but, we all know better. She had a great time and made a lot of new friends dancing this year. She will be starting 6th grade in a few weeks and then next year it's off to Jr. High.....heaven help us!
Mitch will be starting 5th grade and is still busy playing sports. Really, he just keeps busy playing other sports until football starts up again, which will be in a couple of weeks. He picked up his equipment last week and has been wearing it around the house. I don't think he's too excited.
Caleb graduated from Kindergarten and we couldn't be more proud. He had such a great year and loved going to school everyday. He is super excited to go into first grade and eat lunch at school. Mom, on the other hand, is having a bit of a hard time letting him go ALL day. I know most mom's are excited to get to that point, but he's been my little buddy and I have loved having him at home with me to keep me company. He hasn't been quite as fond of our together time, however. He would much rather hang out with his friends instead of moi.
That's about it for now. Read the post below for ANOTHER update... yes, you get a 2 for 1. Think of it as Christmas in July..... you're welcome!



4 comments:
Just glad to have you back!
Love that Curtis Clan. Heather, those pics of you are beautiful. Good job on the posts - and look at you doing the montage. I am so impressed.
Oh you can't not blog for fricken ever and not expect CRAP!!! Love the updates and the pics. I am so jealous of the IP trip, I miss that place so much! We have some good memories there - crazy to think that your kids are now creating memories there! Love you guys!
Nice update. Now we all want a little more. Think of it as doing your genealogy!
Post a Comment