Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Price is Right

Enjoy this clip from The Price is Right. Gotta be the dumbest person ever to play this game. Thanks for sharing Al.

6 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

I think she was determined to get up on stage no matter what! How embarrasing for her! She is going to be horrified when whe watches the tape back and see's her 'dumb' mistakes. Donald has got to watch this..

brittani c. said...

I'm laughing so hard right now...that was freaking awesome.

sav said...

what a retard!!! hahah!! so funny! have i ever told you that we NEVER miss an episode of "the soup"! it's my favorite show.. and by the way, joel mchale has totally had hair restoration surgery! just a little tid bit for ya!

Yasmine said...

That's like my worst fear-- making a complete idiot of myself in front of lots and lots of people. I feel so SORRY for her!!!

tyler said...

We love watching "the Soup" show too. that clip is totally funny. I wonder what she would have done if she actually did GET on stage with Drew Carey? judo-CHOP!

Jacynthe said...

I would assume people get really nervous when they get at the bidding table... Can't think of another reason for her loosing strategie.