Thursday, August 14, 2008

more Bear Lake fun

A couple of weeks ago, Riley and I got up early one Saturday morning and drove to Bear Lake for some waterskiing, tubing, and swimming. Riley insisted we eat McDonald's for both breakfast and dinner. Mmmmmm. (And I wonder why I'm fat). It was great to have some one-on-one time with Riley and to get her up waterskiing before summer ended. Good times...
my brother Preston, his daughter Abby, Riley, and me on the tube. Sweet picture Kayce.
Riley about to sneeze. "Why do you have to put that one on there, Dad?!"

4 comments:

The Captain said...

Bear Lake looks like a fun place to be. Just being in or on the water during the summer makes for great pictures with all the smiles! Heading for Silverwood tomorrow...why don't you and yours fly up to Spokane and come and join us? They have a waterpark too!

Karen Liu said...

I was wondering, too...

grammy vicki said...

It was so much fun! Thanks for making the effort to get RiRi up there for some skiing before school started. She's such a natural and very fun to watch you master the surfing. Sure do love you guys!

Kris and Kelli said...

Well Geez you butthead, I thought you weren't going to the lake any more this summer. I wasn't there, but I might be going the next two weekends. Let me know if you go!