7 years ago
Sunday, July 27, 2008
remembering Kirk
This past week a former quorum member and friend passed away. I offer my condolences to the Wilde family from Kennewick. We had the opportunity to meet them during our time in Washington. Kirk was a great person with a wonderful family. You can read his obituary here. I pray the Lord will bring comfort and peace as they grieve the loss of their wonderful husband and father. I know he is in a better place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So sad . . . nice tribute, Randy.
Can you believe this? So strange how quickly lives are changed forever. Kind of a sober reminder. The family seemed very good when I stopped to see them, but I think they were probably still in a state of shock.
By the way, I love your new family photo on your header. You guys are just gorgeous.
Post a Comment