It would be devastating to think that such a distinguished figure in our society could possibly be linked to drugs. Who would have thought...?
I'm surprised he didn't claim this was a right wing conspiracy against him.Dude, you also caught me making a mistake with written English. Someday, I'll get it rite. :)No making dinners at LP. We didn't even stay on a house boat. We stayed at the Lodge in Bullfrog and ate out for dinner. Now that's a vacation!!
Wasn't he just converted to Mormonism? I am so shocked.coming to Utah this week, maybe we'll run into ya. We'll call ya.The Bagley gang
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It would be devastating to think that such a distinguished figure in our society could possibly be linked to drugs. Who would have thought...?
I'm surprised he didn't claim this was a right wing conspiracy against him.
Dude, you also caught me making a mistake with written English. Someday, I'll get it rite. :)
No making dinners at LP. We didn't even stay on a house boat. We stayed at the Lodge in Bullfrog and ate out for dinner. Now that's a vacation!!
Wasn't he just converted to Mormonism? I am so shocked.
coming to Utah this week, maybe we'll run into ya. We'll call ya.
The Bagley gang
Post a Comment