I LOVE IT RI!!!! You look adorable, I am so glad you did it!
Very sassy!
Ri, your hair is darling. You look so stinkin' cute - what a Babe! I love it and I love you.
Very cute & sassy!!
That is one darling girl!
Really cute hair, still trying to get Shiloh to cut her hair. Maybe after she sees this!Shell
A haircut that cute deserves a face as cute as Riley's to go with it--darling! Rache has been asking to cut her hair short. Would Riley mind if we shamelessly copied her and they could be twinners when she comes up?=)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I LOVE IT RI!!!! You look adorable, I am so glad you did it!
Very sassy!
Ri, your hair is darling. You look so stinkin' cute - what a Babe! I love it and I love you.
Very cute & sassy!!
That is one darling girl!
Really cute hair, still trying to get Shiloh to cut her hair. Maybe after she sees this!
Shell
A haircut that cute deserves a face as cute as Riley's to go with it--darling! Rache has been asking to cut her hair short. Would Riley mind if we shamelessly copied her and they could be twinners when she comes up?=)
Post a Comment