This is my Grandpa (for those of you who don't know him). He came over to dinner this past Sunday. We barbequed and Heather made a declicious chocolate cake (his favorite) to top it off. Caleb was performing all of his songs for everyone, including the ABC's. Grandpa then inquired if he could say his ABC's backwards! Grandpa then proceeded to share his hidden talent with everyone. Who knew??!! I love that Granddad of ours!! Quite a character I must say.
7 years ago

7 comments:
That video will be priceless one day! So fun to have that documented. Next time we need to get him to sing "In the Little Red Schoolhouse" and "Rings on My Fingers", don't you think? Thanks for the fabulous food. It was so much fun! Love you guys.
Now that's some serious skill!
Thanks for posting that - he is such a sweet man, I sure miss him! He looks and sounds as sharp as ever!
Do they come any better than Grandpa Hurst? What a guy, I just love him! Thanks for sharing that, just makes me sad I don't get to be there for times like that!
So cute! Thanks for posting the video.
Ditto that! Thanks for sharing for us castaways!
Wow that grandpa of yours is sharp! I can only pray you're that with it when you're that age.
Post a Comment