Is it sad that I didn't get why half of those were funny (when Donald had them posted)? He had to explain some :)
The whip it one is a classic. The baldness one ranks up there too!
I think it would be really funny to see Billy Idol dancing with the Stars :)
Randy, those graphs are hilarious; I literally LOL. I love the pic of you and Heather at the bottom. Boy you look happy :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Is it sad that I didn't get why half of those were funny (when Donald had them posted)? He had to explain some :)
The whip it one is a classic. The baldness one ranks up there too!
I think it would be really funny to see Billy Idol dancing with the Stars :)
Randy, those graphs are hilarious; I literally LOL. I love the pic of you and Heather at the bottom. Boy you look happy :)
Post a Comment