Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Family Night at Murray park

This past Monday night, we held Family Night at Murray Park. It's a neat tradition that my mom has started to get everyone together in the family to meet over there for a picnic. Murray Park is great because it's the park I went to growing up. It holds a lot of great memories for me.
Uh, I didn't see David Archuletta there though. I did see a guy that looked like Taylor Hicks. Anyways, we had a great time eating KFC and throwing the frisbee. Here's some pics...
Niece McKinley, my older sister Alacyn, and my mom. That would be three generations.
Alacyn, McKinley, Natalie (little sis from Vegas), Heather (with the freshly done laser peel), and sis-in-law Kayce
Nephew Davis and Caleb feeding the ducks
Caleb, and niece Bailey

5 comments:

grammy vicki said...

Love the pictures of the first 2008FHE since the older generation can't seem to remember their camera. Thanks for the great shots, and for a fun evening. Can't wait til next month, so maybe we need to do it for Father's Day.

The Mighty Murray's said...

Looks like fun...I remember an outing or 2 to Murray park with your clan...Remember the old metal slide down the hill. Good times. We all need to do another outing soon.

anderson's said...

looks like fun, were you really there though?

Jacynthe said...

David A wasn't there? What a shame. I'll try and say HI from you to Celine Dion when I'm in Montreal next week.

Jessica said...

I Love Murray Park - so fun! I miss the ol days of playing there with you guys! The pics are so cute, I have not seen McKinley forever, she has grown up so much! Cute family!