You have always been such a bright child! And such a fabulous husband. No wonder Heather loves you so much.
smart woman! i can tell i would like her!
Can you explain this to Jonathan!!!
Hi I don't know if you remeber us, but we were in your Edison ward in Kennewick. Anyways, I saw you through Lisa and Donalds blog, and thought I would say hi
Heather, I'm going to quote you the next time I teach Relief Society.
love it! can i pass this one on to jeremy?!
After almost 20 years, Dale still doesn't get it... :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You have always been such a bright child! And such a fabulous husband. No wonder Heather loves you so much.
smart woman! i can tell i would like her!
Can you explain this to Jonathan!!!
Hi I don't know if you remeber us, but we were in your Edison ward in Kennewick. Anyways, I saw you through Lisa and Donalds blog, and thought I would say hi
Heather, I'm going to quote you the next time I teach Relief Society.
love it! can i pass this one on to jeremy?!
After almost 20 years, Dale still doesn't get it... :)
Post a Comment