Tuesday, May 27, 2008

almost done

Thanks for being patient. We are almost done with our remodel. When I say we, I mean our friend Ryan. He has been tirelessly giving of his time and talents to help us get this project done. We owe him big time. And Doug, too. Both are very talented. The floor is done and we only have a section of bead board and chair rail left to hang. Here are some pics I took...







We still need to put the finishing touches on it like rugs and whatever else Heather feels like. I leave those decisions to her. Probably best.
When this is all said and done, we will have a "Blogger BBQ" and invite you all over. Most of you wouldn't be able to come since you don't live close. Well, sucks for you.




10 comments:

Nana Hurst said...

Hey, if you invite me we'll come and we don't live to far.. The house looks wonderful, and I know it is a ton of hard work... I can't wait to see it.

Unknown said...

wow, that looks awesome, I love your hardwood floors you picked, my next home I want hardwood, I love the way it looks. Nice work!

Nat said...

AAAAHHH, it looks so good!! I can't believe what a difference it makes! Is that a new shade of blue on the walls as well? I can't wait to check it out this weekend. I love the gradulation pics, I just want to kiss that cute little buggers cheeks! He is getting so big, I hate it!

Kris and Kelli said...

Beautiful work Randy! You seem like quite the handyman. And yes, you'll have to complete the tag, but you'll have to do it for your wife, not your boyfriend.

Jacynthe said...

This reminds me of HGTV! Good job!

grammy vicki said...

It looks so good!! I am impressed and very excited that you finally posted some photos so we can all see your incredible handy work. Can't wait to see it in person. Fine job!!!!

Smitty said...

Randy ... that looks great! I'll have to take a raincheck on the BBQ.

sav said...

looks sweet!

Jennybug said...

I will totally be at the BBQ! Let us know!

anderson's said...

Lookin' good! I just might come to the BBQ, you never know...