Monday, May 26, 2008

The Graduate

Caleb graduated from preschool last week. Here are some pics from the big day. Don't get too excited for him though, he still has another year of preschool left next year. He turns four at the end of August.

This pic isn't the best but will do. Caleb applying his listening skills and face-pulling skills he learned in preschool.

Receiving his coveted diploma

A pose with Teacher Cheyenne. He had a great year.

Lunch with Grammy at the OG afterwards. Gotta love the soup, salad, and breadticks. Hated serving them when I was a server there. I'm still bitter.

At the ever-so-popular rides a the mall.

BTW, Caleb made it farther than Mitch did in preschool. Mitch, you'll recall, quit preschool in Washington because he couldn't stand his teacher. I don't blame him. She was not very nice. She even scared me, and I only dropped him off some of the time.

4 comments:

Jacynthe said...

One year down, 14 more to go and that doesn't count college! He's on the right track though :)

The Captain said...

You can blame it on the Washington Assessment of Student Learning (WASL). I'm sure Mitch's pre-school teacher was just tring to get him ready for the battery of test that he would have to pass in order to graduate. I think in Utah all they require is that they honestly finish their mint.

Jessica said...

He is so cute! Way to go Graduate!

grammy vicki said...

Congratulations on you "gradulation", Caleb! Way to one-up your big brother. Love the cap!!!!