Those long evenings in the motel when you are on the road are starting to affect you! You had better get on a plane early tomorrow and get home!!!
remind me not to have you buy us any childrens books!
Wow, my innocent eyes have now just opened!
I love these! Did I email you those? I think I did. I therefore take credit for this blog. To everyone that reads it:You are welcome.
Kids may need therapy after reading these books...
That's what I love about you Randy - you have an eye for a good book. Maybe someday soon, I'll send Kyson over for a bedtime story at your house. :)
Do these books come in spanish? Joe is taking spanish in school and I would hate for him to get behind on his educationShell & the gang
Randy, you're always good for a laugh...
Hi, I'm Susan the Donald's Mom and I am just checking out his friends blogs. I love the books and would not be surprised if you got them from him. I have just one question. Do you kiss your mother with this blog?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Those long evenings in the motel when you are on the road are starting to affect you! You had better get on a plane early tomorrow and get home!!!
remind me not to have you buy us any childrens books!
Wow, my innocent eyes have now just opened!
I love these! Did I email you those? I think I did. I therefore take credit for this blog. To everyone that reads it:
You are welcome.
Kids may need therapy after reading these books...
That's what I love about you Randy - you have an eye for a good book. Maybe someday soon, I'll send Kyson over for a bedtime story at your house. :)
Do these books come in spanish? Joe is taking spanish in school and I would hate for him to get behind on his education
Shell & the gang
Randy, you're always good for a laugh...
Hi, I'm Susan the Donald's Mom and I am just checking out his friends blogs. I love the books and would not be surprised if you got them from him. I have just one question. Do you kiss your mother with this blog?
Post a Comment