
I know, I know. I looked liked I was straight out of Planet of the Apes. Not any longer! I'm soft as a baby's bottom.
That office is great though. Here's how they roll...
-one of them could royally kick my trash. She has bigger guns than I do. She loves to run and work out. I told her the only time I run anymore is if I'm being chased--and that's not very often.
-one of them loves frozen lasagna with burnt cheese on top. She's a huge lover of cats and talks in a quiet whisper. No one can ever really hear her speaking in the office. Weird, I know.
-another of them is so quiet I don't know much about her. I do know that she will come no where near a laser though. (sigh)
-yet another there L-O-V-E-S wearing "special" types of hosiery. In fact, she's probably doing her new exercise routine in them. Gotta love her. She seems to be the lifeblood of that office. Just ask her.
-And finally, there's everyone's BFF. The one who loves her dad's credit card, has a secret crush on her neighbor, and loves dating guys from the U.
This office, just so everyone knows, loves cheesecake. I've experienced it firsthand with them. I'm pretty sure their "treat drawer" is loaded with cheescake.


3 comments:
randy, i sure am glad you called me this morning to let me know about the tribute to our A-W-E-S-O-M-E office. i especially love the way you described my mousey ways. hahah.. emily didn't appriciate your credit card comment too much though.. lol
I bet you're glad all that hair is gone...that's gross. Although, you failed to mention how you cried like a baby...like it hurts THAT bad!
Randy maybe you could get a job writing for the sit-com the office, this is all good stuff!
Post a Comment