Okay, first off, my apologies for not posting in a while. Geez, I feel like my cousin Katie who posts, like, every three years or so. Anyways, I have a few minutes to blog before I pick up Riley from dance.
I returned home from Vegas yesterday and sat next to Pres. Samuelson. (BYU President and GA) I purposely chose the seat next to him because when else would I have an hour and 15 minutes of undivided attention from a General Authority and BYU President. We covered just about everything and solved the world's problems. I'm sure we still won't have 100% home teaching in the quorum though. :)
Caleb has been waking up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. We used to think it was because he was sick but now there is just no excuse. Tough love time again...
I'm pretty much sick of winter. It can warm up any time here in Utah. Vegas weather is really nice right now. A little windy, but nice-tempurature wise. I'm jealous Nat and Russ-just not in the summer.
It was Heather's birthday on the 27th of Feb. Weird how we keep celebrating 29 over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over! She looks as hot as ever. She is enjoying her new TV that she got. It was her anniversary/Valentine's Day/B-day present. Definately the gift that keeps on giving!
Gotta run...more in a few weeks.
7 years ago

7 comments:
I love it when you post!!! You should do it more often, as I really need to be entertained. That trip home from Vegas is one you will never forget. Way to choose the middle seat on an empty plane.
I am SOOO glad to hear my son is not the only one he wakes up in the middle of the night for no reason! It drives me nuts! Griff does it all the time. I think since we have had children, we have slept through the night, maybe 5 times!!!
So, what'd you and Pres Samuleson say about my Dad? He's a cool guy, though when I was at BYU Pres Bateman was there, so I know him better. What a cool experience for you. Anyway, my email is yazgilbert@yahoo.com and Jason's is el_torigallo11@yahoo.com
I was hoping you were going to call me to tell me this story but i got a message telling me to read your blog instead! Oh well... at least you finally posted!
It has been around 60 here for the last week or so. I am gearing up again for getting my grass a nice dark green. And hey, at least it sounds like you get to go to Vegas a lot to get a dose of warmer weather. And next time you check Lisa's blog, check out the one I update. It is www.donaldrsorensonesq.blogspot.com
Keep on drug pushing...something has to get us through this election cycle.
Geez...what'd I do to you???? I keep mine to monthly at least! Give me a little credit. To your credit, at least you blog. I can't even get Richard to look at my blog, so way to be a cool husband/dad!
Hey Neighbor, I stubled onto your blog. It's Kelli Hansen from down the street. You can check out mine at kkhansen.blogspot.com. I can't believe you have a blog!! I didn't see you as the type. So that's what you do in your killer van. :)
Post a Comment