This week has been a pretty busy week for us. As I type this, I'm waiting to board my flight here in Houston to head back to Salt Lake. I've been here for a couple of days for a Regional Meeting. We wrapped up our meeting at 5 today and we hit some balls at the club where we held our meeting, then headed out to sushi before coming to the airport. BTW, our meeting was held at the club/course where Tin Cup was filmed. I know, I know, so full of fascinating info.
As usual when I travel, I did not sleep well. I managed about three hours last night and was awake the rest. I've also managed to get my chest cold back so I was hacking pretty good too. Where's my Ambien and Nyquil when I need it? Okay, maybe one or the other.
This week, Riley and Mitch both had their parent teacher conferences. They had glowing reports from their respective teachers and are doing very well. Caleb sat and ate chocolate. It really was just all over his hands. Not sure if anything managed to actually get in his mouth.
We are currently undefeated in Region play for church basketball. I'm told that last night we came from 25 down to beat an incredible team, and the second of back to back games was neck and neck. We also won that game too. We now are in the championship game for Region ball. Who knew we were so good--well, uh, the guys who play anyways. I just show up (when I'm in town). The championship game is at 8am tomorrow morning. Not sure if I will make the wakeup call seeing how my plane doesn't land until midnight tonight. I love trying to sleep on planes. I usually give it a good run but end up with blood-shot eyes coming off the flight because sleeping never works out on planes.
Well, time to board...
7 years ago

3 comments:
A church bball team that can win? I am not sure I know what that is. Tell me more about this phrase, "Win in church ball."
Welcome home. Thanks to your blog I can keep up with your travels, and know when you are home. Sorry you are sick again. Do you need me to make you some soft-boiled eggs or milk toast? Call me and let me know how you are feeling.
Post a Comment