7 years ago
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Las Vegas
I returned last night from Las Vegas after a two-day business trip. The highlight of the trip was spending time with the Harrison's for dinner and a little Guitar Hero III. We went to the District at Green Valley to eat at Russ' home-away-from-home: The Original Pancake House. I had an insane omelet that reminded me of something between quiche and chicken pot pie. It was good. Apparently germ conscious, Nat and Russ brought a disposable place mat for Bailey (they left the high chair cover in the car). The only thing they didn't bring was her bubble to protect her from the outside world. :) Russ will not deny the fact that I royally kicked his fanny at GHIII later that evening. I think his first night as Cub Master at Pack Meeting really threw him off. I'm glad he went for the short sleeve scout shirt and not the long. (see Harrison's link to see the pic. If not posted already, Nat should have it up soon enough!) He says wait till we rematch on GHIII. I will gently remind him the way I get better is by playing my 8-year-old Riley. He knows how bad she beats everyone on that game!!! Nat played a few sets and was asleep on the couch in no time. Good times...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
well well, you have gotten very regular with your blogging.
Way to go champ! Those omeletes are to die for, huh? They are way too big for me, so I had to have someone to split it with. So fun that you can get together with the Harrisons on a frequent basis.
Consider yourself tagged! I will be anxiously awaitng your participation!
Post a Comment