Here it is 4 am and I'm awake. Sudafed does not help with my sleeping. 4am is a very boring time, so I'm here to blog...
Here in the Curtis home we have been passing colds between each other, hence the Sudafed. I guess it's now my turn...
Wednesday night I took the two older kids to a University of Utah basketball game. We had a great time pigging out on dippin dots and cotton candy, with some kettle popcorn to wash it down...the Utes are horrible by the way. They lost to Wyoming.
I did get my next trip to Vegas scheduled. Feb. 13 and 14th...(I think)
Mitch and I go to Denver for a Jazz/Nuggets game next Wednesday. Mitch loves my Dad's courtside seats. He has yet to decide if he is wearing his Carmelo Anthony jersey or Carlos Boozer jersey. I suggested he wear one the first half, and the other for the second half. He loves being so close to the players. He is a HUGE NBA fan. For those of you local, it will be televised on KJZZ...
I helped my Uncle Lynn and Aunt Jerrie move some things into storage yesterday. It was windy and bitter cold. I love those guys. My Uncle Lynn makes me laugh. Nothing in particular. He's always got something funny to say. The other night at my mom's 60th party he mentioned that we should be feeling sorry for him beacuse he's now married to a retired Grandma!! Hillarious. I've always felt close to Lynn and Jer and have wonderful memories with their family. Ask him about the Ron P. story sometime.
PPI's were last night with the quorum. We had a great turnout. Too bad church ball had to follow. That's one way to ruin your night.
7 years ago

3 comments:
A business trip to Vegas on Feb 14??? I hope you are planning to take Heather. That's a special little day called "Valentines Day". Just a friendly reminder.
Ron P. Is now a classic story - thanks for helping them move, hope you feel better soon!
I'm getting worried about you and your 3:56 a.m. posts on your blog. I love to read the blog, but we need to figure out how to get you some sleep! A GH rematch with the Harrisons, huh? Or is there other business to attend to in Vegas? Post pics of the NBA experience. Did Mitch have a good time? What a game. Go Jazz! I want to see the replay of the part where Bollerjack acknowledges your presence at the game. So cool!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment