Friday, January 18, 2008

alright already...

So I'm taking some heat as of late with how infrequent I post. It's alot of pressure to blog daily. Here's the deal: I've been working on a big surprise project that has taken up alot of my free time so I have not been a good blogger at all. When this project is done, I will be better I promise. (I think I said that last time.) I will also divulge what the big surprise project is. If I say now it might give it away. Anyways, to the three people that look at this blog, I promise to do better.

Tonight I was at the hospital with one of my Quorum members who decided he'd rather not live with chest pain. He's doing well now after 6 stents and a blessing. God Speed Brother.

Caleb is a bit under the weather and has been sleeping with us from about 3am on the past couple weeks. He is a funny kid. He walked in the other night and announced, "I can't see myself!!" We pretty muched cracked up. Heather went back to sleep, I was up for good the rest of the morning.

Riley and Mitch are off track starting Monday. Heather always looks forward to the closeness that being off track can bring to siblings. (with tongue planted firmly in cheek).

Mom turns 60 tomorrow. She says she is struggling with this one. The 59 others have never bugged her she says, but for whatever reason, this one is. She says 60 sounds old. At least her hearing isn't going!! More in March...

2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

secret project....how intriguing...ok, I'll check back in March for the unveiling of the "project".

Jessica said...

Randy - thanks for the fun lunch - and for the great text to my dad, we could not believe that "he" would dare send a text like that! So to find out it was really you, what a crack up - you are the best!! Don't forget to send me that pic, I want to see what guy you were talking about!