Caleb, Grammy, and me.
"Yeah, got the present I always wanted, a new dog. She freakin' rocks!!!!"
Mitch and his new jacket and Bronco's beanieHope everyone had a great Christmas! We have had a very busy, uneventful holiday season. Santa definately found our home this year. He brought a new puppy (almost ten weeks old) we named Leila for the whole family, a purple digital camera for Riley, Guitar Hero III for Mitch, Bon Jovi tickets for Heather at the Pepsi Center in Denver (thanks Dad), and a new wallet for yours truly (Heather says that sounds chinsy, but oh well, I like it). Heather and I also got a NEW DIGITAL CAMERA!!! (thanks mom). We (I) can now begin to post updated pictures. My mom threatened me with her life. Now the trick is taking the pictures. I promise to be more diligent in posting. Maybe this can be my New Year's resolution (then it won't have to involve working out or eating right. I'll leave that to Nat and Russ, the Gym Rats.) We've enjoyed having Heather's brother Scott here, Natalie and Russ and their family here(I swear I see them more now than when they lived here--I love it) and all of the family get togethers. It's my favorite thing to do this time of year--just hang out and laugh and eat, both of which I do well.


2 comments:
Hoorah! You are back in business with the pics. We had better see lots of them! We love hanging out with you and laughing (not only do you do it well, but you make everyone around you do it too). Although Herriman sometimes seems like a long ways away, it is so great to have you closer than Washington, especially this time of year.
How's that new camera working out for you?
Post a Comment