For those of you who have been wondering, including my little sis, I did make it home for Mitchell's baptism. Sorry it has taken me so long to update my blog. I really have no good excuses except for the old standby of not enough time in the day. Oh well, that excuse will have to do.
Mitchell's baptism was incredible. It was good to be surrounded by family and friends on such a special occasion. We were thinking of the family and friends who weren't able to be with us. You were definately missed.
Work has been going well. I have closed a couple of deals (so soon?) which is always a good thing. We went to our friend's 30th birthday party this past weekend. Her husband rented out Classic Skating and we skated and partied (think Diet Coke) until midnight. The theme was 80's so we had fun rounding up some 80's clothes at the DI and making our best Slash and Madonna impersonations. I am definately not as gifted a skater as Heather is. She is like Goldmember in the Austin Powers movie. We won a Gremlins DVD and honorable mentions for best costumes. You better believe I had pegged pants and a stonewashed Levi jacket on (and a killer mullet). Heather had her "Slippery When Wet " Bon Jovi T-shirt on with a black lace covered skirt. With her ratted hair and SWEET eye makeup, she was a real 80's winner. I don't think I could've landed her in High School, that's for sure!!! Pictures of both events will be forthcoming. Our camera is on the blitz so we rely on our friends taking the pictures.
7 years ago

2 comments:
I can't wait to see those pictures. That party sounds even better than Halloween, you mullet man you. Congrats on the done deal. That is so exciting!
You BETTER post those pictures, that sounds like a fun time.
Post a Comment