7 years ago
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
today was a great day
Heres why: I got to have lunch with my mom! Doesn't seem like too big a deal but we haven't been in a while and it was great to catch up with her. She always insists on buying. She always says it's her turn. Funny thing is she says that every time. 1 out of 10 times she'll let me buy, but then I'll find a 20-spot in my coat afterwards. She says she doesn't see me nearly enough anymore (what mom would disagreee with that statement!) which is why I love going to lunch with her. Our chats remind me of my teenage years when we literally talked about everything and anything. It's still like that for us today. She is a special person. I want that listening quality in her to rub off on me as I listen to my kids. She makes it seem so easy. I guess moms are good at that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment