
in the Bronx at the Yankees game. Unbelievable!!!!

at the all-you-can-eat buffet on top of the Marriott Marquis in Times Square. (and yes, I enjoyed the buffet. Just ask the camera. BTW, they say the camera adds ten pounds...this picture was taken with three cameras!

Heath and I in Central Park

the girls on the Staten Island Ferry

The boys on Wall Street with George

we sang "
How Great Thou Art" with this Subway preacher. She was great.

sharing a frozen hot chocolate at the famous Serendipity.

on top of the double decker site seeing bus doing my best Sean John pose. Notice the similarities?

A view from the observation deck of the Empire State Building
More pics arriving soon
1 comment:
The pictures are so cool!! I am so glad to finally see them. Keep them coming. Did you take any at the Jersey Boys theater?
Post a Comment