7 years ago
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
busy, busy, busy
It's been a while since I last posted. I knew I probably wouldn't be able to keep posting every day, but didn't think I'd go this long!! Anyways, these last few days have been busy. Sunday was a busy day with church and Elder's quorum stuff. We've had quite an eventful week as far as unfortunate things that have happenend to members of our ward. Monday, we had 10th row seats (thanks Grant) to the Jazz game for Mitchell's birthday party. It was Me, Mitch, and two of his friends-Skylar and Kyson. We had a great time yelling at D-Will, Boozer, and the gang. We ate way too much licorice and enjoyed popcorn, nachos, and snow cones. The Bear came up and gave them each a squishy ball and sprayed us all with silly string. It was a great time. I think the highlight for them was that they got on the jumbotron cheering and screaming. Tuesday night Riley had achievement days and Mitch had his first night of cub scouts. Holy Cow!! Mitch is now further than I made it in scouts. That same night, it was off to dance for Riley and basketball for Mitch. Life is busy for both of them. We just try and keep up and hang on for the ride. Caleb and I got some good time together while Heather was running the other two around. (Thanks Babe!) I am currently in Reno working for a couple of days. I think I hear the all-you-can-eat bar calling me. I'll write more later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hate when you are not in my neck of the woods, wrong part of the state! So close yet so far away! Can't wait till we see you all next week!
Glad you had fun at the game, that is a cool birthday party!
OK, so now Mitch has made it in Scouts past me too!
In the scout oath it doesn't list anything about a good Scout lying! Mitch doesn't have his Bobcat yet! I can't believe that Mitchell boy is not 8 years old. Wow time is marching along pah-pah, pah pah!
Ok, I can't type any more! N-o-t
N-o-w - picky picky picky.
Post a Comment