Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Grandpa

I'm wondering if anybody noticed that I put a playlist on my website. If so, does anyone care? Does it add value to my beloved visitors when they click on my blog? Who knows. Maybe a comment or two would help. Anyways, I talked to my Grandpa tonight. I love talking to my Grandpa. He's always been so easy to talk to. Guess that's why he's such a good GrandDad. We were joking about a number of things tonight, one of which was his singing voice. If anyone has ever heard him try and find a pitch for a song, its next to impossible for him. He says he can hardly sing the hymns in church anylonger, and for that matter, he says he can't remember the words. He said, "You know, it's your memory that goes second when you get older!" I asked, "Well what goes first??" He said, "I can't remember!!" Point well taken Gramps. Love that guy...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Randy seeing your song list reminds me that you were the first person to introduce me to rap - and you know what song it was "Principal's Office"...I don't know why I remeber that but I do!! Reading your post makes me remember I really need to call Grandpa too.

Haley said...

Going Back to Cali...come on.
It was so great to spend some time with you on Friday. Don't be a stanger.

grammy vicki said...

I love playlists; however, I like Jessie's better. You know me and rap - you gansta you!