
Our friend Jaimy took a picture of me on Halloween while we were trunk-or-treating at the kids school. The next day she was to leave and go back to Kennewick where her sister Jen lives. Jen and Derrick are friends of ours from our days in Washington (that's how we know Jaimy). Anyways, I knew that by her taking that picture, it would come back to bite me in the butt--and sho'nuff, it did. Derrick got a hold of it and emailed it to everyone. Here's his exact email with the subject "The rumors are true..." It said this, I write this email with some sadness and concern. This weekend I discovered that the rumors which have been circulating the Kennewick area are true. Our beloved friend Randy Curtis has gone astray since moving to Utah. Please take a minute to provide some encouragement to Randy, our prodigal son ... then he attached the picture. Jaimy, I shoulda known.

2 comments:
Hey!!!!!I am pretty sure that is the guy who I am positive was trying to kidnap my two grandchildren. The only difference is that guy had a patch on one eye!!! Now the Kennewick people will really have something to talk about!
Post a Comment