7 years ago
Sunday, November 4, 2007
daylight savings...
Fast Sunday today. We got a chance to sleep in (which is always a good thing) because I didn't have any meetings. Church starts at 11:00 for us. We scrambled to get the kids up and ready and we were almost there when I realized we didn't set our clocks back. Go figure. So now we have an extra hour to kill before church. Seems like its a great time to blog, or read the newspaper, or catch up on scripture study. Decisions, decisions....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
wow, that is funny
It is so cool that you are now a blogger, it is even cooler that you comment on your own blog!
This is going to be full of some pure entertainment...I can't wait!
I just left a comment, but not sure that it will post. So glad that you are, among other illustrious titles, a blogger. I love reading them also.
Ooppss! Forget to set them back...could have slept another hour! Teri
This story reminds me of the time, when you were a kid, you woke from a nap and thought is was a new day and rushed back to school.
Judas priest man, you've got a time thing that broken.
Post a Comment