Saturday, November 3, 2007

I finally gave in...

Well, I guess I couldn't sit back and watch any longer. I joined the ranks of Bloggers. I had too much fun reading other blogs that I began to feel left out. So here I am. This will be a good way to stay in touch with many of you and share stories, pictures (when we take them) and just about anything we want to throw out there. So, let the fun begin...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am so impressed!! Now I can tell all my friends here in Idaho that I actually know someone who "Blogs" or is it "Bloggs",either way...you go with your bad self!!! And all this time I thought blogging was only for either perverted men looking for underagers, lonely housewives looking for on line lovin or celebrities waiting out their house arrest for their most current DWI conviction. Wait a minute.....maybe you... Anywho, thanks for letting us have a small glimmer into your exciting world in the big SLC. We here in Idaho have so little to get excited about!!