Saturday, November 15, 2008

Birthday Boy!

Today is Mitchell man's birthday. He officially turns 9 at 10:58am. I remember that special day 9 years ago like it was yesterday. An emotional day really. He was so long, had the biggest hands, had a bunch of dark hair, and was a mini-me. Heather's ribs were grateful to get him out!! Does anyone remember his tilted head? The muscle between his shoulder and neck couldn't develop fully because he was so long and cramped inside Heather. The older he gets, the more I think he looks like Heather. He is such a great person. Everyone at school loves him! He has tons of friends and is a great student. He loves all sports, especially football and basketball. He LOVES his jerseys. Nothing gets in the way of Mitch and his jerseys! He loves foot rubs and getting stretched at night. He loves the PS2 and his DS. Above all, he is kind and has a big heart. He loves his mom and dad and has a strong testimony of the gospel. We love you Midget!

6 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

9 already? crazy. I think he was 2 or 3 when you first moved into the good ol' Edison Ward.

anderson's said...

Happy Birthday buddy! I hope you have a great day!

Jacynthe said...

Happy Birthday dude!!

Shannon said...

I love that we all still call him Midget!!!

Smitty said...

Happy Birthday Mitch ... we all miss you in Kennewick. Especially my girls. You were always great to Megan!

-derrick

My 'Little Womens' Mom! said...

What a sweet family! I enjoyed looking at all your fun pictures! Love you, Aunt Barbara