Friday, October 10, 2008

quote for the week...

'Whatever you give a woman will multiply. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges whatever is given to her.

So, fair warning . . . don't give her any crap.

7 comments:

brittani c. said...

What a profound statement, Randy. I never thought of myself that way :)

Karen Liu said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

Jacynthe said...

I also wouldn't pick on her too much...

Jennifer said...

Perfect. Love it.

p.s. It was so fun to catch up with Heather the other day. I love your wife!

Yasmine said...

I love this quote. It is very true. I just might use it, if that's ok.

Kris and Kelli said...

As I read this post, I thought, "wow, this seems so out of character for Randy. he's being so nice!" Then the punch line came and it all made sense.

grammy vicki said...

Too funny!! I love it.