Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tag from Jacynthe (my cousins wife)

What I was doing five years ago: (September 2003)
1. Driving my Taur-cedes selling psych drugs for Lilly in Kennewick, WA
2. just called as the financial clerk in the Edison Ward. (they had to know I didn't balance my checkbook, right?)
3. I was 33 and the father of two kids who were 4. Caleb wasn't born yet (he came 11 months later)
Pet Peeves:
1. People who don't sing or say amen in Sacrament meeting
2. People who drive in the HOV lane who don't belong there
3. When the sprinklers get all over my newly washed car
Some things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. pay off my house and anyone else's who asked me to
2. never work again
3. go to Atlanta and go tracting
Favorite foods:
1. Fruity Pebbles
2. anything with cheese
3. homemade jam, salsa, and peaches (Heather, are you reading this?)

I tag Jen Smith, Brad Scott, The Donald, Jess, Katie, Kayce, Nat, Kelli, Heather Passey, and Karen McGee. You all better freakin do it too!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Fruity Pebbles? Are you serious? They turn the milk pink and they get soggy fast, plus-no bran for the aged. (I'm not talking about me)

Jacynthe said...

I only sing songs that have the word Amen in it!

And, I pronounce it in French! (dude,I know it's a latin word but you pronounce it different in English)

Karen Liu said...

5 years ago I was:
1. Soaking up the sun in Santa Monica, California
2. Working at SMC Library
3. Pregnant

Pet Peeves
1. Mean people
2. Inconsiderate people
3. Rude people

If I had a billion dollars:
I'd buy you a green dress (but not a real green dress that's cruel)

Fave foods
Persian kebab, brie cheese, fresh fruit, my mom's cooking and dark chocolate.

Amen.

Kris and Kelli said...

What a great list of random things. I promise to respond to your tag, you'll have to give me a few days to "gather my thoughts."