So lately I have been seeing that a few blogger's blog about certain things on certain days of the week (Thankful Thursday, etc.). I've got topics for assigned days too. Here they are...
Bitter Monday's-why I hate Monday's
Ticked Off Tuesday's-things that people do to tick me off on Tuesday's
Why Did You Say That Wednesday-a collection of the lame things people say on Wednesday's
Throwback Thursday's-things I used to say when I was a Sophomore in High School. (some things may sound familiar as I have not matured much since then)
Freaked-Out Friday's-things that freak me out! (polygamists, grown ups who eat their boogers, sour wash/dishcloths, fairway woods, and extreme bushy eyebrows, to name a few.)
Feel free to join me in this endeavor.
7 years ago

14 comments:
Bitter Mondays...I am soo with you.
No time like the present to begin! why do you hate today?
If Wednesday is pasta day, and Friday is pizza night, then Monday is leftovers from the weekend. Don't feel like cooking, won't send for takeout until Friday.
What is in the fridge? Not much.
(Mike)
Just a few comments:
1. Are you OK?
2. You left off deathly afraid of heights on "Freaked out Friday."
3. One thing to add on "Ticked off Tuesday" is people who plan things too far in advance! :)(Which actually occurred on a Monday!)
4. I have a really good word for "Throwback Thursday's" but you'll have to call me to get it. It could be deemed inappropriate!
Al, I want to know the word for Throwback Thursday...
You have to call me Syd! As I said, it could be deemed inappropriate!
i hate sour dishcloths! they are the worst! found a blog you might enjoy
http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/
I want to know too Al! But speaking of deathly afraid of heights on "Freaked out Friday," remember the water slide at Water World...too funny!!!
Inspired Sundays- a collection of your favourite Church talks or quotes.
Chore Saturday- a collection of all the chores Heather needs you to do around the house in one day since you can't use Sunday to do them, like the Infidels do.
P.S. If my post doesn't make sense, grammar wise, I'm still working on that English language thing. I ought to post a comment in French just to bug you :)
I love the list, and I would definitely be able to give you a list of things that freak me out (becuase today is Friday).
je m'appelle syd. ou est la post?
funny!
so funny
Post a Comment