Tuesday, September 16, 2008

cheating


I feel like I have been cheating on my blog lately. I've spent way too much time on Facebook. It all started with some of my "Fakebook" friends wishing me a happy birthday (which I appreciate!), then I had to see who their friends were, and their friends, and their friends, etc. etc. It's like wildfire. Yet one more thing to keep me preoccupied on the internet. Great. Like I have nothing better to do.
If you're reading this and you're on Facebook and we're not friends, send a friend request!

6 comments:

heather said...

I just spent way too much time reading your blog. Very funny and entertaining though! It was fun to see pics of Alacyn, your mom and Natalie. I haven't seen them forever! Your family is beautiful and Heather looks just the same as when I saw her 10 years ago (cutie) in the ward by La Caille.

Jacynthe said...

I have yet to go on Facebook and will avoid it for now. Too busy with other stuff like keeping my blog up to date :) I can't believe you're one of my pet peeves... You should start flossing then. :)

We are the Clarks! said...

Randall,

The Show by Doug E. Fresh? Are you kidding me? I forgot I love that song. That so reminds me of you and Mike.

The Donald said...

I am on the Facebook, but since it sounds like you spend more time on it than I do, why don't you hit me up with a request?

jenjamin said...

Yeah it is totally addicting. You got to have a plan and set your self some rules or it takes over.

Karen Liu said...

I'm sure there's a 12-step program for you out there...