That is awesome....can I tell you that everytime I see this http://www.ldscatalog.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10151&storeId=10151&productId=39679&langId=-1&cg1=13846&cg2=13848&cg3=&cg4=&cg5=&sortId=3&sortOr=1&retURLtext=Back%20to%20'Pass-Along%20Cards'&retURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ldscatalog.com%2Fwebapp%2Fwcs%2Fstores%2Fservlet%2FCategoryDisplay%3FcatalogId%3D10151%26amp%3BstoreId%3D10151%26amp%3BcategoryId%3D13848%26amp%3BlangId%3D-1%26amp%3Bcg1%3D13846%26amp%3Bcg2%3D%26amp%3Bcg3%3D%26amp%3Bcg4%3D%26amp%3Bcg5%3D%26pageId%3D2%26pageCt%3D15%26sortId%3D3%26sortOr%3D1 Which I do happen to see a lot, it always makes me giggle that that is you. We told the missionaries last week when we had them for dinner and they asked "are they models? How did they get chosen - are they really married??" So HOW DID you get chosen?
I remember helping each of our kids learn how to ride a bike. A pair of gloves seemed to be the most helpful thing that I could protect them with besides their helmet. They knew if they crashed it wouldn't hurt near as much, and having that little bit of confidence almost made for flawless riding. Running alongside for about 50 yards (that was about all the energy I had!) helped as well. On the other side of the coin was a young man who we home taught that didn't know how to ride a bike until either right before or while he was on his mission!
7 comments:
How come your kids learn to ride at such a freakishly young age? Caleb ... way to go buddy!
That is awesome....can I tell you that everytime I see this http://www.ldscatalog.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10151&storeId=10151&productId=39679&langId=-1&cg1=13846&cg2=13848&cg3=&cg4=&cg5=&sortId=3&sortOr=1&retURLtext=Back%20to%20'Pass-Along%20Cards'&retURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ldscatalog.com%2Fwebapp%2Fwcs%2Fstores%2Fservlet%2FCategoryDisplay%3FcatalogId%3D10151%26amp%3BstoreId%3D10151%26amp%3BcategoryId%3D13848%26amp%3BlangId%3D-1%26amp%3Bcg1%3D13846%26amp%3Bcg2%3D%26amp%3Bcg3%3D%26amp%3Bcg4%3D%26amp%3Bcg5%3D%26pageId%3D2%26pageCt%3D15%26sortId%3D3%26sortOr%3D1
Which I do happen to see a lot, it always makes me giggle that that is you. We told the missionaries last week when we had them for dinner and they asked "are they models? How did they get chosen - are they really married??" So HOW DID you get chosen?
Woohoo!!
So fun!!!
He is just so darn cute. He really makes me laugh. You guys should ride on over here and visit us.
I remember helping each of our kids learn how to ride a bike. A pair of gloves seemed to be the most helpful thing that I could protect them with besides their helmet. They knew if they crashed it wouldn't hurt near as much, and having that little bit of confidence almost made for flawless riding. Running alongside for about 50 yards (that was about all the energy I had!) helped as well. On the other side of the coin was a young man who we home taught that didn't know how to ride a bike until either right before or while he was on his mission!
Post a Comment