Thursday, August 28, 2008

Birthday Boy!!!!

Our Caleb turned four today. Holy cow, we continue to be amazed at how fast time flies. Our kids keep getting older, and we keep getting younger and more good looking. Weird. Anyways, take a walk down memory lane with us as we look back four years ago. If you feel so inclined, tell us your favorite "Caleb" story or moment.
loved having his "clay-clay" in the tub with him

forever bro's
Cheetohs make him tired

nothing sweeter than a boy with his mom
what a handsome dude

tub time with Midgetgotta love the Oreo 'stache
always smiling and laughing
First day of school this past Monday
I was happy to be there dropping him off for his Sophmore year of pre-school
playtime prior to school starting
rough day in an old Halloween costume while eating potatoe chips. Classic...What a great four years it's been. We love you Caleb.

15 comments:

The Mighty Murray's said...

So sweet! Look at you doing a post so early in the morning.Impressive.

Anonymous said...

Our favorite Laleb quote "Al, Tono's not scary anymore! I gave him high fives!"
Happy Birthday Caleb! We love you!

Al & Tono AND...all the kids!

Karen Liu said...

Happy Birthday Ca-bub!

Jennifer said...

I am getting mushy over here b/c it seems like about a year ago that Riley and Mitch stayed w/us while you guys were in the hospital. I cannot believe it's been four, and I cannot believe how gorgeous that boy is. I am sad that we have kind of missed out on little Caleb b/c you guys left that year (and, of course, I'm mad at you, too.) But I always feel a connection to him b/c he and Ethan were born close together and Heather and I hated every minute of our pregnancies together!

So I guess my favorite Caleb "moment" was the year leading up to his birth--because that's when I really got to spend so much time with the Curtis family! It was such a great year, such a special time in our ward, neighborhood, and life.

I know, I'm a sentimental slob.

grammy vicki said...

I'm glad that I am not the only sentimental slob - my favorite Caleb story is the week that he and I bonded and became forever buds when I got to spend the week in Washington right after he was born. Those nights that I got to keep him so that Mom and Dad could get some rest are still priceless!!
Going to Jason's Bellie was quite the fun time too! Happy birthday sweetheart. Grammy and Grandpa love you so much!!!

Nat said...

Everything about Caleb is funny, it is impossible to say just one thing. Thanks for the little walk down memory lane, so fun to see all those pictures. Sad to say we have missed out on most of his 4 years, living far away sucks! Thank goodness we live close enough to visit! Hope he had a happy birthday! Aunt Nat loves you Caleb, see you soon!

Heather said...

My favorite memory was when Caleb came over to our house and he and the kids started hitting eachother with wooden shields...we go way back don't we? He really hasn't changed much since he was a babe. Very cute.

The Donald said...

Wow, 4 years old ALREADY! I guess it makes sense since Lorelai will be 4 in a couple months.

Jacynthe said...

Happy Birthday dude!!

Kris and Kelli said...

What a great post Randy. That second pic when Caleb is a baby still looks just like you. I may be late, but I've been out of town - Happy Birthday Caleb. I'll let you pet Komodo for your birthday, but Randy, you'd have to come over. We could watch cartoons.

mandmstrong said...

Just found your blog by scrolling through the comments on Shannon's new blog. Good to see another male out there blogging about his family. I've tried convincing Marianne to do so and she's starting to, but our blog is 99% my posts. Anyway, good to catch up on your family through your blog.

Jennybug said...

Way cute pictures. I love this happy little kid. We totally cracked up when we found out you were texting Kendra. Ha Ha. You really are hot! Too Funny!

Jennybug said...

hey I need Alacyn's email, cause I lost it. Thanks!!!

Jennybug said...

How many comments is too many?

Yasmine said...

If you still lived here he'd be one of Hunters friends. I'm unforgiving you for moving.