Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mitch

Okay, in the spirit of full disclosure, I do need to tell everyone that Mitch received his Brilliant Bobcat award. If you missed the requirements, see my previous post. We are extremely proud of Mitch and all of his hard work. He made this award a priority this year and was so proud to receive this. Unfortunately, Mitch had strep the day they gave them out. He was pretty bummed out. Anyways, he does more than just talk about farting. We love you Mitch and are very proud of you!

6 comments:

grammy vicki said...

Congratulations to Mitchell!!! I am so proud of you. I am expecting that excitement for scouting to go on until you receive your Eagle. I have been patiently waiting for my grandsons start scouting. I am so proud of you, buddy and I love you!!!

Nat said...

That is impressive Midget! Good job! We miss you!

grammy vicki said...

Ok, so I am a dork! Winning the school award is awesome too!!

Anonymous said...

Um...Randy, did you get your Eagle? :)

Randy said...

Al: yes it tastes like chicken...

Jennybug said...

Hey lets get together before summer is over for dinner or something. The balls in your court.