7 years ago
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Heather
I just have to tell you how much my wife cracks me up. A few years ago when we lived in Washington, we were traveling back to Utah to visit family. Upon rolling into Salt Lake on I-15, an attorney was advertising on a billboard that read "Divorce Mediation". She looks at the billboard and says, "Divorce meditation, why would anyone want to think on and meditate about their divorce, let alone pay someone to meditate about this with??!!" It has been something we've laughed about ever since. Well yesterday, while I was talking on the phone with her from Vegas, she was driving and she says to me, "oh how funny, there is a license plate that says UTERUS, he must be an OB doc of some sort. " As she crept up on it, it actually said UTES R US. We had a pretty good laugh. I said I've got to put that in my blog. She said you do and you die. I'm dead...I'm still laughing though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I hate to admit it, but I did the same thing with that same stupid sign!
That's the funniest thing I have heard for a long time! Here's to many more years of laughing!!
what would we do for entertainment without Heath-wah? You gotta get your bum back down here so we can hang out, we missed you! I know you are wishing you could drive around in 113 degree heat again!
Oh I am cracking up! Heather is one funny gal!
I still don't get it?
That is very funny. I mean you and Heather. The license plate person didn't think that one thru very well.
LOL!!!
You tell Heather she's allowed to have a blond moment once in awhile. Having children fries your brain you know!
Post a Comment