Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Under Construction

I've been ignoring the blog (among other things) because our house is in total disarray. We are currently remodeling our main floor with hardwoods, bead board, new paint, etc, etc. Outside we got a new patio and new curbing. Heather and I don't like to do projects one at a time. We like to do them all at once. Needless to say it's been crazy. Yes, I will have pics up when we're done. In the meantime, you'll just have to be patient. Thank you.

9 comments:

Haley said...

No...I will not be patient. You should be submissive to the blog. It owns you. (well it owns me at least.)

Nat said...

So I guess that explains the inability to return phone calls as well! How fun for you guys, I can't wait to see it!

grammy vicki said...

I am excited to see the finished product! I am also very excited to see the new patio when we break it in with its first barbeque. It's important to see how that new mother's day grill is going to work!

The Donald said...

Thats a weak take dude. Very weak. I am on vacate and am still blogging. you need to man up. Man.

Jessica said...

sounds like a ton of work - but it sounds like it is going to be awesome! good luck and have fun Handy Manny!

sav said...

i thought you guys lived in a brand new house!!! what's the deal?

Jennybug said...

Randy, how am I supposed to get my daily laugh in??? Get back to blogging!!!

Clan of the Derek said...

You need to take pictures of the destruction, it would make me feel better about my house. It looks like we are under construction constantly (with 6 kids) and we aren't building anything.

Shell

Kris and Kelli said...

Your remodeling looked fantastic - even though your house was torn up. All I can say is I'm jealous! As I said before, I big remodel this year is a fence. Woopee.