Wednesday, May 21, 2008

new back patio





9 comments:

Nat said...

Wow! That is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see it in person at that barbeque to celebrate the Curtis' new house.

The Mighty Murray's said...

looking good....will you share your cement guy's name and number...we're looking to do something similar, but our bid came in outrageous so we need to get some more bids.

Jacynthe said...

Cool! As gas prices go up, a lot of people will spend their vacations in their back yard!

Jennybug said...

So when is the BBQ?

Nat said...

Mom hi-jacked my password and commented on everyones blog, how dare her?! Anyway, the patio does look nice and I am stoked for the BBQ. Too bad you will be in Vegas when I am in SLC that sucks! Post pics of the inside please!

sav said...

wow. i am impressed...
so i drove my butt out to herriman last weekend! so far away but i thought it would be worse from what you and emily said!

Kris and Kelli said...

Wow Randy, that looks great! Now that you completed that project I'm sure you have plenty of time to do hoe improvements down the street - I am your favorite neighbor! At least I better be :)

anderson's said...

Love it! Yeah, so when is the BBQ???

Anonymous said...

Let's not forget to give kudos to my amazing husband Tono who seems to know someone in about every trade out there. He negotiated a fantastic price for that gorgeous patio! His translating skills didn't hurt either!!!