Friday, April 25, 2008

What happened??


I'm sorry to report that the recently married couple is breaking up. Since tying the knot last August and living in Spanish Fork, there have been some issues. Read on.

Her side: "If he doesn't get his way, he throws a temper tantrum like a 5-year-old does. He like stomps the floor and yells, 'Meehhhh,' and starts throwing stuff around. He bashes his head in the wall, too."
His side: "Our private life is mediocre"
My side: What 'chu talkin 'bout Willis??!!

Sad. Very sad.

5 comments:

grammy vicki said...

You are crazy! You make me laugh! I saw that interview with those two - how bizarre! (you know the inflection) I am so glad to hear that among your many titles, Lion tamer has now been added. You tamed the little lion sister, did you? She must be so happy!

brittani c. said...

I still don't understand what brought those two together. It makes me love and cherish my life even more :)

Lisa Christine said...

Totally off subject:

Her name is Rebekah Jakeman. She lives just on the other side of Kellogg.

Did you know that they put out ward in the other stake a little over a year ago? Kellogg is the dividing line for the stake.

So anyways, she basically lives a few seconds away. Fabulous!

Jennybug said...

Randy, Jonathan likes looking at your random blog with me. You make us laugh!

Jacynthe said...

I hadn't read about this in the People magazine at the grocery store or at the office. I'm glad you posted this. Now I know :)