Wednesday, April 23, 2008

There will be a test on this later...

Great video...

5 comments:

Kris and Kelli said...

I Love that little video. I'll have to show my dad. Now that there's no "Gordy" as he called him, he's trying to learn who's in charge now. He's not LDS so he knows only a select few - Gordy and Tommy are the two. :)

Jennybug said...

Thanks Randy, I can't wait to teach this to my Primary kids, now we don't have to play hang man this week!!!

Jacynthe said...

Reminds me of the episode where Potsie learned the body parts with the help of a song on Happy Days. Pump pump puh pump pump :)

grammy vicki said...

So fun! However, it added a little flavor to hear it playing with Motley Crew. Glad you are home safe! Go Jazz!!!!

Clan of the Derek said...

That is really cool, I'll have to teach it to my kids.

Shell & the gang