I know, I know. You don't have to tell me. I can hear all three of you who claim to read this blog regularly saying, "Where the crap have you been?" Anyways, the tired, same-old excuse of being too busy to blog is to blame. This weekend I will sit down and try and capture the highlights from the past couple of weeks. In the meantime, chew on this and let me know what you think.
http://alexkoritz.wordpress.com/2008/04/02/rapper-snoop-dogg-converts-to-mormonism-hilarious/
BTW, It's true. I've been praying for him for years, though I don't think smoking the ganja would fly with his Bishop.
7 years ago

3 comments:
How did you come to find that story? Your prayers have been answered! So very soon we can call him Elder Dogg (or is Brother Snoop more appropriate?)
yah, where the crap have you been? your friend, hollywood.
Get him hooked up with Lilly so he's legit in the drug trade and then send him to the Edison ward where all the other drug pushers get their start!
Post a Comment