So I'm taking a bunch of crap from Heather this morning because she didn't "approve" of the pictures I posted. She said there are better pictures not only of her and Shannon, but of Bon Jovi. Heather: "Here's one of Bon Jovi smiling, why didn't you put that one on?" And on and on. And on. Maybe I'll turn this blog over to Heather...Actually, she just told me she gets final approval.
7 years ago

7 comments:
Randy, how long have you been married now? And you're just now figuring out that your wife gets final approval? LOL But good work on the Bon Jovi tickets! How fun!
xoxo
Hey cousins! Glad you have a part in the blog world. It's a good place to be in. I will give a nudge to Jenny and Jacynthe about your blog, so you can give them a holler.
Heather, just for you: my good friend Abi met Bon Jovi at a restaurant and took her picture with him. Thought I'd share:
http://abijoe.blogspot.com/2008/04/bon-jovi-baby-shower.html
At least you didn't post a pic of Heather in the "windbreaker"! I think you are making really good progress!
hey randy and heather! its fun to find you in the blogging world. just wanted to say hi- its been awhile since i've seen you guys. this is your cousin by the way... anyways, hope all is well! the bon jovi concert looks like fun!
Fun to see your blog! Brittani said you'd like to see ours but I need your email address so I can invite you to our blog.
Concerts are so fun! Great photos!
Love you guys
Jacynthe
Randy you are a blogging maniac. I am way excited to be able to leave comments and harass you daily. I invited you to our blog, if your email is still randycurtis01@ ?????(this is to help avoid someone spamming you). Hope your day is happy! Let's get together. We still have your umbrella!
Okay, small world syndrome here for you...My friend, Nora Robinson, is your 1/2 sister, Cathy's friend from Colorado. And to top it off, she know's Molly from Atlanta. You can link to Nora's blog from mine. CRAZY
Post a Comment