Did anyone notice my new playlist?
Anyone have any issues with it?
This past Monday and Tuesday were spent in Las Vegas--my home away from home. Really the only thing that makes it bearable for me to go is that my little sis and her family live there. I absolutely love hanging out with them. When I booked my flight a couple of weeks ago, I totally forgot that Monday was President's Day. So I was up at 6:30 Monday morning and on my flight to Vegas. It was a ghost town as far as docs being in their offices. Needless to say, I was done at 11:00 so I hung out with the Harrison's the rest of the day. Lunch at Einsteins, Juno at 2:50, and burritos for dinner, with a serious game of GHIII to top off the day. What a blast. I did actually work on Tuesday. Met with the owner of Ideal Image at Green Valley and got much accomplished.
7 years ago

3 comments:
LOVED IT!! You need to come to Vegas and not work more often, we had a blast! I'm glad Tuesday was worth your while! Can't wait till you get back, hopefully with the laser next time!
Thanks a heap Coyote Ugly! Your Cactus-gram stinks about as much as your abandonment!
3 test today Mama Bear! Your ego is prego!
Silencia old man!
Can you tell I absolutely love Juno!!!!
Your playlist is quite possibly the most random playlist I have ever heard. I didn't even know the buck toothed beaver Yamin from A.I. even made any songs.
Post a Comment