Wednesday, February 13, 2008

questions...

Some questions as I sit here in the Vegas Airport:

-Will my plane be delayed since it's a blizzard in Utah right now?

-I wonder how much money everyone has lost as they depart Vegas (me: none, I don't gamble anymore)

-Why do I love to people watch. I'm having a hard time even typing this. Just saw an Elvis impersonator, a newlywed couple, 60-something businessmen, and a sleeping asian man. Most have either a cell phone to their ear, an Ipod, or something of the like. (except for the Asian man)

-Why do I feel like I'm snooping if I go into a friend/relative's blog, and then go into their friends blogs and read up. A strange fascination I guess...

-Why is it so hard to blog sometimes? Other things going on I guess. (If you care to comment on subjects you'd like me to blog on, they may become more meaningful.

-Am I the only one who reads my own blogs?

-Who am I supposed to vote for now for President of the United States?

-If swimming is so good for you, why do whales look the way they do?

-Why do you drive in a parkway, and park in a driveway?

-Why do you dryclean rain coats?

-When shipping styrofoam, what do you pack it in?

-Why is there permanent press on an iron?

If anyone has any answers to these puzzling questions, do reply...

5 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Dude, I read my own blog too, becuase if I didn't, I don't think I would get any hits on it. Lisa tries to send some of her readers my way, but I don't think they pay attention. Oh Well...at least I am not wasting my time right now watching Seattle gets their butts handed to them by the Jazz. Again.

grammy vicki said...

It's good to read your own blog. Then you can pick up all the typos in your mother's comments. I love your blog, so don't let too many things get in the way of your great updates. You keep your mama chortling!!

Yasmine said...

Hey crazy Curtis'! I drive past your old house all the time on my way to the Sorensons. I look at it and sigh, wishing you guys still lived here. Hopefully the move was for the best...for you that is. Stinks for us!

Anonymous said...

Deep thoughts by the ARC!

Alisa said...

We read our own blog too, but mainly to see how many mistakes I've (Alisa) made :-) I have an amazing ability to oversee mistakes (I read it just as I intended to write it), and Jared always likes to point out my mistakes afterwards :)

Anyways...hope all is well in your family! I'm glad you found our blog, and we will have to stay in touch, now! -Alisa & Jared