I tell ya, one thing about this whole blogging business is finding the time to do it!!! I know it's a lame excuse but a legit one though too. I know you can appreciate what I'm talking about.
One thing I would like to improve on is posting pictures. The problem with that is our digital camera is down so we are "in between" cameras right now. Hopefully Santa will bring us one this Christmas!! So keep checking back for more pictures.
I am actually typing this from the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas. I'm here working a cosmetic derm show showing off our latest and greatest laser technology. Once again another bad night of sleep in a hotel. I don't know why I act surprised when I don't sleep well in a hotel. It happens every time. What an amazing hotel though. It takes me 15 minutes just to get from my room to the convention hall where our booth is located. My feet hate me right about now though. The great thing about Vegas is that I get to come and see my little sis and her kids!! (Russ gets no love today cause he dogged us for lunch yesterday to be with his friends--and didn't respond to my text) . Nat, Aiden, Bailey and I got together and solved the world's problems in just under an hour. We talked about the joys of parenting and how to get Aiden to eat his chicken nuggets in a timely manner. Bailey threw Nat's cup of newly filled Diet Coke on the ground as we left. How in the world she got her little fingers around those 20 oz. is a mystery. Actually, it slipped out of Nat's hands as we left. I just told the guy at Einstein's that the baby swiped it. Sorry Bailey, someone's gotta take the rap.
7 years ago

2 comments:
since when did Nat start drinking diet coke? What a trader!
Couldn't have been a diet coke. Bailey is a pure Dr. Pepper girl! I can't believe your lovely hang time in Vegas. Ooooooh I hate that. Airports are so not fun when you need and want to be on your way. Hooray Delta who saved the rental car and 7 hour drive to get home in time for the big event. It was so fun! Have you ever seen a little boy be so excited to be baptized?
Post a Comment